S1 E7: Harris III | How to Rediscover Wonder
In this episode, we will talk about how to rediscover wonder.
Harris III is a master storyteller and illusionist who mission in life is to inspire wonder in people. He serves as the curator of an annual two-day conference for creatives, storytellers and artists called the Story Gathering. You can learn more about the next gathering at https://storygatherings.com/story2018/.
In this episode, Harris and I talk about:
- Discovering your identity as a child.
- How to deal with faux popularity.
- Being grateful in the middle of prosperity.
- How we have to be in the middle of an illusion in order to recognize it.
- Overcoming the temptation of being addicted to applause.
- How worry is a misuse of our imagination.
- How to rediscover wonder again.